- B.A. in Mathematics with honors, Univ. of Michigan, 1964
- Phi Beta Kappa, Delta Phi Alpha.
- M.A. in Applied Mathematics, Harvard University, 1967
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Harvard University, 1985
- Work Experience
- Programmer, Loyal Protective Life Insurance Company,
- Boston, Mass., 1964--66
- Analyst, Massachusetts Computer Associates, 1967--68
- Visiting Instructor, Georgia Institute of Technology,
- Atlanta, Georgia, winter 1980.
- Adjunct Instructor, University of Washington,
- summer 1981.
- Adjunct Instructor, University of New Haven,
- spring 1982.
- Faculty member, University of New Haven, since 1982.
- Professional Organizations:
- Consortium for Computing at Small Colleges
- Association for Computing Machinery.
- University Committees:
- Faculty Senate
- General Grievance Committee, Alternate
- Honorary Societies:
- Phi Beta Kappa, Scholastic Honorary Society
- Delta Phi Alpha, German Honorary Society
- Community Organizations:
- Yale Figure Skating Club, March, 2001.
- Hamden Republican Town Committee